Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 2: January 5th

Last night
New tutor student is awesome had a good session last night
Great dinner and exciting Game at Mom and Dad's: Boise State pulled it out
Did bad ass Michael Franti's Power to the peaceful yoga last night at home with the heat turned way up...sore today.
Had trouble sleeping, watched 1.5 movies went to bed late.

Today
No sub jobs at all today! so annoying I need some money my paycheck was 300$
Checked Ski report, nothing but rain, activate alternate plan
Woke up earlier and actually worked out Push Ups, Sit Ups, Dips, Curls, Abwork
Bran Muffin and Oolong Tea for Lunch
Researched houses to rent all day lots of cheap options in the ghetto but need to mobilize roomies cuz I don't want to do this on my own
Researched and sent out inquiry emails to Evergreen Special Education Sequence office. Program seems fairly cheap but lengthy.

Later Today/Tonight:
Grocery shopping for veggies and fruit and bootch supplies
Tanning...yes tanning I need some vitamin D production and I'm sick of the rain
Rent new movies
Tutor another New Kid Later tonight at 6:30
Work on music or internet follow up
Laundry, Bootch Brewing, and Cleaning
Yoga
Movies
Sleep

I'm physically I'm doing well, no caffeine/sugar/tobacco withdrawls, and insomnia is normal for me. I'm still stressing about money a lot though, until I can get into a cheaper place I'm gonna continue to struggle.

What are your new years resolutions?

1 comment:

Corinna said...

I applaud your tanning. I would also like to go tanning and feel deprived as shit of the sun. I need a beach vacation like whoa.


Kale%20Iverson
Quantcast