Saturday, March 14, 2009

Summer Update

Summer Tour Update:

Corinna gave me some good ideas for Greece. Looks like London, Greek Islands, Italy/Sardinia, Malta, France, Balaeric Islands, Spain, America.

Also, Sydney gets back from Hawaii the same day as me and hal get back from Europe how Serendipitous!

I purchased four tickets to Northwest String Summit July 17th, 18th, 19th. Bro Hal, Randy, Sydney (come on Suzye and Lindsey and Bekah you know you want to come get your root down!).

and after little brother confirmation I got two tickets to Dave Matthews Band, Yonder Mountain String Band and G. Love and the Special Sauce at the Gorge Amphitheater in September (Saturday night). I got the three day camping pass just in case we go Friday. DMB is great, but its all about the Yonder and G.Love baby.

The only down side is that by going it means I'll have to miss some of Bumbershoot (be back for sunday) and not go to Burning Man. I do want to go to Burning Man, but I just don't know if this is the right year with trying to find a new job.

Anyways. A little progress!

4 comments:

Kale Iverson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Syd said...

Serendipitous is a GREAT word.
How cool is life!?

earth-rabbit said...

I think I'll probably hold off on the burn until 2010 too. I'll be moving and trying to find a job and recovering my finances from the excesses of this year. Hopefully we'll all be a little more stable and able next time so we can do it proper!

The NW strings festival sounds cool, but I believe those are the exact same dates as emrg'n-see, my second favorite festival to burning man. Maybe the dates will be different this year though, I don't think they've actually announced them and I'm just going off precident. I've gone for the past three years and LOVED it, so I don't know if I wanna break that cycle...it gets better every year! That's not serendipity though, that's an unlucky coincidence--I really wanted you to come this year! Here's last year's website:
http://2008.emrgnsee.com/

Hopefully we'll find some way to make our worlds collide this summer! You're going to be traveling for most of it, or just from now until then?

Charisse said...

Hey! Me and Mason go to DMB at the Gorge every year so we'll see ya there! :)

And yes, Big Love=BEST SHOW EVER!!! I can't believe this week is the finale. I don't want it to be over!!


Kale%20Iverson
Quantcast