Monday, May 12, 2008

Mondrizzle

WOW, ZAMMO, ZIP, KABOOM! That was a hell of a Monday. My Anthropogenic Global Warming Movies "The Inconvenient Truth" the "11th Hour" still haven't come in NetFlix mail yet. AAAARG, I like making things up as I go along to a point but this is ridiculous. The mail has foiled my plans before but why this? The end of the year, all I want to do is talk about global warming in a medium that they enjoy. Sheeesh.

Other than that my monday was fine. I'll post later if I'm feeling up to it but at the moment all I want is some food and some rest and to listen to to the peculiar and unusual sound of rain outside.

3 comments:

Susan Iverson said...

Just wait until you get back to Washington. You will have your fill of listening to rain drops!

alisha said...

have you ever seen the inconvenient truth? it's a really great documentary, but it's SOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW! I can barely keep my eyes open when it's on. I showed it once in class and it was a total BOMB. Hope it goes better for you!

Kale Iverson said...

I used to be a huuuuuuge fan, yes it is slow, but at the time, it had the most up to date information on AGW. Now that I have learned about some of the political and economic motives behind the concept of a Human Caused Global Warming I take the movie with a laaaaaarge grain of salt. I also skip through the political parts when I feel the need, because my student usually have no frame of reference. I'm really excited to see Leonardo DiCaprio's "11th Hour" it apparently explores more options about what we can do as alternatives.


Kale%20Iverson
Quantcast