Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday...more like shmursday

Yeah, shmursday would be the exact sentiment I would give to today. The kids were a little off, there were a lot of them gone, and no one came to Student Art Society. We have some seniors that are starting to feel the pressure. We have some other students that are starting to come into their own. Today we got two new students, further increasing the already staggering difference between girls outnumbering boys.

I had planned on writing more tonight but now that I am actually typing I realize that I am not really into it. Even I'm off today. I went to a birthday party for a co-teacher's wife's mother. There was all kinds of crazy native foods that I was planning on writing about, including walrus skin, reindeer, goose soup, seal oil soup and moose stew. I just can't bring myself to sit in front of this machine any longer. I'm pooped, I'm putting sweats on, watching tv and finally giving into the ultimate opiate of American culture, the boob tube. I don't even care whats on. I'm not sad, I'm not depressed, I'm not angry, I'm just plain tired. I'm taking the night off y'all. Hope thats ok with you.

Tomorows is "OVERALL FRIDAY" and that always puts a skip in my step.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully your Friday has been good so far, over all. Hehehehehe.
-kt

Charisse said...

Hi Kale! It's Mason's (Adam's) girlfriend, Charisse. I found your blog through Mason's MySpace, and me and Mason are sitting here reading all your posts. We tried to call you, but your line is busy. Hope you're having a fantastic Overall Friday!

Charisse
Blitz
http://blitzblog08.blogspot.com


Kale%20Iverson
Quantcast