Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Weather, Dreams and Countdowns.



Everyone keeps saying the weather is going to be bad on Friday, but they are just messing with the greenhorn rookie, how horrible of a trick is that? Ralph the maintenance man said it will be fine on Friday and he's the only person I trust. He's a real straight shooter. Well, if the maintenance man doesn't convince you I've attached some weather info. It is going to be cold as hell though. Today is -20 deg. F!

Last night we had the Christmas program. I made a slide show of all the class pictures I've taken this year. I thought it was touching. Instead of Christmas music I had Bob Marly "Stir It Up" Madeleine Peyroux "I'll Be Lonesome When You Go" and Bela Fleck and the Flecktones song playing in the background. Everyone really liked it.

Last night I had a dream I was teaching at an alternative school where this old elementary school is in Gig Harbor, WA. Two kids got in a fight and I tried to break it up. Then I got into a WWF wrestling match with one of the kids because he attacked me. My shirt got ripped off. After the fight was over, (I got a few good slams in but it was eventually a stalemate) I had to put a new shirt on in front of all my students. I wasn't freaked out because it was then I noticed that many of the students were my friends from all the music festivals I go to. As I walked home there was a BBQ and concert in the baseball fields behind the school. I watched the band, they were horrible, but the food was free. I lost my croc sandals in the process and spent hours looking for them. Then I woke up pissed off to find it was only 3:30 in the morning and went back to sleep without further incident.

Hopefully there won't be any wrestling in class today. Good day chaps and lassies.

No comments:


Kale%20Iverson
Quantcast