Thursday, December 20, 2007

I can't deal with this anymore.




Apparently the wind is picking up. We might get some snow. There is a chance I won't be able to get out until Sunday. Every time I get a weather report saying everything is going to be fine another magical storm front comes in and changes everything. I can't handle it. I have to get out of here. Now the problem has become wind, too much of it on the island. I have 1 and a half days to get off this rock and to Bethel. If I somehow make that flight, which is only 80 percent on time, I will have about 35 min to make it terminal to terminal for my Seattle flight from Anchorage. That flight is only about 60 percent on time so that might help me out.

Here's how its going to go down. The flight will be on time off the island. I will get to Bethel on time and I will catch my flight out of Bethel. It will be late, but so will the flight out of Anchorage. That is what is going to happen. I will be home on time. I will be home on time. I will be home on time. Keep saying it like a mantra.

No comments:


Kale%20Iverson
Quantcast