Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday Slowly

I got up at 1 o'clock in the afternoon today. I took a shower and cleaned my apartment. I did not go to church and it felt good. I went to the store to buy eggs and sour cream. I did some wash. I took a nap. I did a little planning for school. I wrote a blog post. See, life isn't so different up here...except that it is about 26 deg. F with a windchill at 16 deg. No snow today, sunny skies, feels like a walk in freezer outside. The snow is here to stay I believe, I also think we are freezing up underneath the ground. I can't wait for the river to freeze up so I can go ice fishing. I'll put more pictures up when I get my replacement USB camera chord in the mail. Have a good Sunday.

Also I have a Cu'Pig name now, Massuucikili (Ma Su Ja Key Lee) it means the one who carries things up hill...interesting because thats how I feel all the time.

No comments:


Kale%20Iverson
Quantcast