Friday, November 9, 2007

Fridaysia and Ogre's

Well I will fore go the suspense and just say that I made it to Fridaysia. It was not as close as I thought. I overslept because of the arduous journey so far. The sleep nymphs overdosed me with their stupid magic so I was rushed all morning. Then if that wasn't enough, my trusty unicorn got Mad Unicorn disease and ran off of a cliff. I tried to flag down a griffin buy they charge to much. So I had to limp the rest of the way. Then when I got to the gates of Castle Fridaysia their was an ornery guard named "Staffy Meetington the Impaler" who hassled me for hours. I finally was able to dart passed him into the courtyard of Castle Fridaysia. It was only once I was safely basking in the sun that I realized a horrible thing. Fridaysia had been tainted. It wasn't how I remembered it. Had I been soured by the perilous journey? No, it really was a nice journey over all, no major set backs. Something didn't feel right. That is when I was smacked in the back of the head with a large club. I turned around to see the most disgusting and putrid Ogre I had ever seen. I had heard of this particular ogre and he was named Lastus Minutous Emailious. In a low gravelly voice he beckoned down to my lifeless body in booming ogre speak,
"YOU THINK FRIDAYSIA IS A FAIRY TAIL ENDING, MUHAHAHAHA."
A broken warrior, I started to cry. He continued,
"YOU HAVEN'T HEARD? FRIDAYSIA HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY THE EVIL WITCH SATURDAMIA CULTURA CLASSIA AND HER CRYSTAL BALL THE POLYCOMIA."
I gasped at the horror. "You mean the Witch Saturdamia Cultura Classia and her 610 evil winged monkeys are here?"
"YES, MUHAHAHA, AND YOU HAVE TO LISTEN THE THEM SHRIEK ALL DAY LONG TOMORROW UNTIL YOUR EARS BLEED AND YOU GO INSANE. IF YOU TRY TO ESCAPE YOU WILL FAIL YOUR JOURNEY."
I some how rose to my knees. I stared up at the heavens, cursed God, wept, and then the Ogre said, "AND YOU HAVE TO MEMORIZE THIS USELESS MANUSCRIPT BY TOMORROW MORNING, GET UP AND BE THERE TO WATCH THE SHRIEKING AT 8 AM AND RECITE THE CONTENTS OF THE USELESS MANUSCRIPT IN FRONT OF THE CRYSTAL BALL POLYCOMIA THAT MAGICALLY BROADCASTS YOUR HELPLESS PAIN TO 30 OR SO OTHER TRAPPED WARRIORS."
I crawled underneath a bale of hay and tried to sleep, terrified of the fate that would become me tomorrow. God help the other warriors thought before I passed out in a pool of my own salty tears.

2 comments:

alisha said...

The ending of your fairytale story seems to really hit home for me somehow! I can't imagine why?

alisha said...

i think you should tell your story during story telling for class today! :)

Chandra and I have decided that it will be hard to keep a straight face while you are reciting your useless manuscript. You will have a rapt audience.


Kale%20Iverson
Quantcast