Thursday, November 29, 2007

Butterscotch Morsels

Walking down the hall with and empty box and a spoon
Eating peanut butter and butterscotch morsels
Then I just eat them by themselves.
By themselves. By themselves.

Throwing away a paper plate with an orange peel
The garbage is full again so I push it down.
Push it down. Push it down.

Sweeping the incense dust on the floor because I like the smell.
The statue of Buddha don't mind.
Buddha don't mind. Buddha don't mind.

Picking up the thumbtacks on the coffee table
I put them on a shelf way up high.
Way up high. Way up high.

Wearing overalls without socks in the kitchen
The dishes are piling up they wait for me.
Wait for me. Wait for me.

I'm cleaning house and going crazy.
Singing songs to myself.
By myself. By myself.

No comments:


Kale%20Iverson
Quantcast