Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer in Full Bloom



AH TEXAS!

What did I learn in Texas. Yes they have a lot of oil refineries. Yes there are a buttload of churches. Yes they do listen to a ton of Country music. Yes they line dance...a lot. Yes they have invented about a hundred ways to eat beef.

But did you know that the people in Texas are incredibly wonderful and heart warming and hospitable and kind. I had a great time with the Dengler family and friends in Texas. It was truly a wonderful experience flying to the Bayou Texas to have a big ol barn weddin. Congratulations Mason and Reese!



Did you know that chopping trees down is harder than it looks? My brother and I spent a whole week cutting down two 30 year old trees at my parents house and it was a work out.



And let me just say that PHOTOSYNTHESIS FESTIVAL 3.0 outside of Randle Washington was probably the best festival I'll go to all year. It was last minute, it was beautiful and it was all electronic music all day long. I danced my ass off!

Now on to String Cheese in two days, then camp Conconully, then Meltdown if I have energy, then Big Bottom Festival.


AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH my summer is freaking crazy!

3 comments:

Sadie said...

God bless Texas, with his own hand. Brought down angels from the promised land... gave 'em a place where they could dance... if you wanna see heaven son, here's your chance. I've been sent to spread the message...mmmm, God bless Texas.

Yep, it's a country song you should look up :)

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Oh my gosh, I totally stalked you, and found you! Just wanted to say Hi.

adnguyen1986 said...

Haha, gotta love those jumping photos.


Kale%20Iverson
Quantcast