Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I have been a pretty productive little fella yesterday and today.

Yesterday:
I cleaned my apartment and Trimmed my beard and hair.
A clean new Kale and clean fresh apartment, check!
I cleaned my email out of all my old unnecessary emails

Today:
I uploaded a lot of important documents to various school district sites in Washington.
Looked up all the necessary information for my Alaska Alive Certification Class and am ready to get started on my assignments.
Filled out some transcript request forms.
Spiced up this here blog a bit.

It sure feels good to get things taken care of. Still have a lot to do though!

I would write more, but I've been blasting you with writing a lot. So please, please, please take the time to catch up, the last 4 blog posts have been especially tasty and I think you'll really enjoy them.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two things....
I love the new picture for Radiate Warmth and I love the picture w/ your glasses on!!!! Shiny happy people!!!!!

Love you!!!!
Jen


Kale%20Iverson
Quantcast