Wednesday, February 25, 2009

HOLY CRAP WIND BATMAN WE'RE GETTING BLOWN AWAY

Last NIGHT:
65 mph wind are punishing our island, absolutely punishing it. I will have to dig myself out of my house tomorrow. When I walked the 50 yards to my house after school I could not see 5 feet in front of my face and had a pang of fear that I might get lost. Complete white out. The entire structure of our building is totally vibrating. Outside it looks like a white hurricane.

This MORNING:
So didn't have to dig myself out much. But we did have to dig our way into the school. Totally blown in. We delayed school an hour and a half while we dug into the school and got it accessible. This is so nice because It means I can chill out and drink coffee all morning and blog you my lovelies.

I will definitely write more tonight. But gotta go for now!

2 comments:

Corinna said...

It's been so long since I've seen snow! I'm going to be in WA this weekend and really hope to catch some.

Suzye Qzee said...

Man, do the kids there ever even consider building snowmen or are they like totally over it.


Kale%20Iverson
Quantcast