Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Houston We have a throat problem.

I am feeling really shitty today. All over. I couldn't sleep last night because of the aching pain in my throat. Yet for some idiotic reason I still got up and taught today, Parent/Teacher meetings and all, one painful word after another.

So I'm gonna go to the store, see what they got for the "death throat" as I'm now calling it. (As a side note someone said I sound like Bruce Valanche so there's an added downside to this whole thing).

Shits not good, shits in turmoil, shits tough in this game called life. I'm not sure I can be radiating warmth from my heart when its clearly radiating fire from my neck.

Wish me sweet theraflu induced dreams.

3 comments:

Christina. said...

My money's on Strep. You gotta Penicillin that shit. In the mean time TheraFlu has a cinnamon apple flavor specifically for throats. Enjoy with caution.

Syd said...

Get Better!

Susan Iverson said...

I agree with Christina. If this doesn't get better you need to get some antibiotics. Don't mess around with this. If I have to come up there and take care of you I will.


Kale%20Iverson
Quantcast