Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sweet Journey, Snoring, Crapping, Lovable Beagle


I'm watching my neighbors dog, while they are in Anchorage. Her real name is "Sweet Journey." She's been very good so far. She snores though, and then has the dog audacity (dogdacity) to get up at the asscrack of dawn wanting a potty walk. Her breath smells bad too. She loves looking out the windows. I've set a chair up at each window in the house for her so she can watch the world while I'm at work. Well I need to go take her for her evening shat. Nothing says "Tough" in Alaska like walking a crapping beagle with protective booties in the evening. Overalls, are washed, school is tomorrow. Damn, I need this Friday.

I've got Poem submissions for the collaborative album from two poets (Thanks Chrissy and Will and Katie for letting me just plain HiJack yours)!!!!! I turned one into song, and will start the other as soon as possible. Keep em coming folks!!!!

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Awwwww. No fair. I want to dogsit. I need a puppy to put in the basket of my bicycle.


Kale%20Iverson
Quantcast