Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Humpday Umpdate put on hold.

I got some house guests today. Gary and Pam will be staying with me for a couple of weeks teaching welding and drivers education here in Mekoryuk. I've spent most of the night just chit chatting away with these warm hearted Texans. I love them! They are a cute and quirky couple and don't mind them a bit. We've been talkin' up a storm and they talk in the familiar old school language of my youth. I'll double up tomorrow hopefully and give everyone out there in Radiation World a quality post. Have a wonderful weeks close my friends. Do I say that I love you all ever? Well I think now might be the time. I do. I love each and every one of you out there. I'm filled with good feelings and I'm radiating them out your way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mr iverson! when is the drivers ed going to start and the welding? i want to do that...
i want to know when it's going to start... hit me up when you find out.....
PS i don't say 'hit me up'..... i just thought of it


Kale%20Iverson
Quantcast