Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Gratitude List

I was feeling all sad because my classes went badly today. So I decided to follow some advice I've heard in a couple of places through out my life.

Things I'm grateful for:

My Brother
My Parents
My Friends that still contact me all the way up here!
My Health is pretty good
MUSIC in life: playing listening dancing!
I have a roof and food
I have a good job that keeps me thinking
I'm saving money
I have a good education
My Travels and Experiences
I have a nice place to live and sleep
I have loved and been loved
Nature, the outdoors and water!
My creativity
And lots of Blog Readers!

come to think of it my life is pretty good.

You see we tend to focus on the things that are going wrong in our lives. When really we should be thinking about what we have. I haven't made a gratitude list in a really long time.

When was the last time you tried this little trick to help yourself see the good things in your life! ? ! Give it a try and see how good you can make yourself feel, especially if you're feeling down.

Radiate Warmth to yourself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite songs by Jimmy (of course), sums it up pretty well.

When my kiddo's at school are going crazy, I try to remember what Jimmy said, 'breathe in, breathe out, move on!'

Nothing you can do about what HAS already been done, but you can shape what WILL be done! :O)

We love and miss you!
Jen and my crazy crew!


Kale%20Iverson
Quantcast