Sunday, November 25, 2007

WEEKLY INFORMATION

ITS THAT TIME AGAIN

MUSICAL ARTIST OF THE WEEK: Santana "Lotus" Live discs 1 and 2 this artist of the week not only gets the honor of me telling you this is what I'm really jamming on this week but it also comes with a major Kudos to Will Gonzales (a friend of my Dad's at Boeing and all around super dude) for giving me this album right before I left for Alaska. I don't know how easy it is to get a hold of this album but if you can you should. It sounds like a latin percussion team with no regard for personal safety and a synthesizer loving alien with a faulty lazer gun had a baby live on stage. Needless to say I love it.

OLD PERSON PHRASE OF THE WEEK: "Gee Willickers!" Holy crow, you really got to try an weave this bad ace phrase into your daily life. You already do? Well GEE WILLICKERS thats incredible. Anyways, try and let me know how your implementation of our old phrase preservation efforts have been going by commentig below.

Here is a review of all the old person phrases thus far "You Betcha" "Holy Crow" "Wise Acre" "My Lucky Stars" "I'll Be back in two shakes of a lamb's tail" Yes Siree Bob" "Okey Dokey"
If you can use all of those in a coherent sentence I'll send you a gift in the mail.

WEATHER UPDATE FOR THIS WEEK:
It is currently warming up a little we are at 32 deg. F with a windchill at 19 deg. F
We got about 2 inches of slushy snow last night and at 3 pm on Sunday it is coming down in a sideways fashion nonstop. It is a very Northwest Washington like wet snow at the moment.

ART PROJECT UPDATE:

My second album "A Whisper Wind" is nearing completion (9 songs and about 4 more to go) It will include 3 covers one each by Van Morrison, Jack Johnson and Alanis Morissette.

My electronic/no words album under the artist title Aliverson Rise currently has eleven songs and the name has been changed to "Tundroptica." The names of the songs are: Ice Fog, Rain Dropper, Racing Snails, Elusive Weasel, Flying Earthworm Revenge, Owl and Mouse, Jellyfish Funeral, Dance of the Ox, Loon Landing, Teasing Waves, Goose Patrol

For the record this album is going to melt your brain.

No comments:


Kale%20Iverson
Quantcast