Tuesday, November 20, 2007

How Can I Astound Thee, Let Me Count the Ways

My snowmachine training got canceled because the temperature just dropped to about 5 deg F and a windchill of -15 deg. F. The wind is howlin' sumpin furce out der. What else? I got new shoes in the mail, Yesss! I got a small fake plastic tree from my mom (and lights) in the mail, sweet! And thanks to my new hero Alisha I now know how to post videos to my blog. MuHAHAHAH. I'm have so many good and evil thoughts simultaneously. This tool might be just what I need to take over the world. Now I can write my perspective to share with you, I can record songs about life and send them to you, I can take video's and show you, the next step is full on mental telepathy right...When are they going to come out with that technology anyways?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By Jiminy, you sound like a Yooper!

(Artist ?), They're coming to take me away, ahaa, hee, hee! Where life is wonderful all the time...

Thanks for sharing your talent(s)!

Happy Thanksgiving,
Kathy

to view my other blog OUT OF THE CLOSET ATHEIST click HERE