Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Started A New Blog ...

Since this ATHEISM/god debate (discussion more like) subject seems to be upsetting some of you I will move it to my new blog that I just started because of this. Its called:

Out Of The Closet Atheist

you may click HERE or go to http://outoftheclosetatheist.blogspot.com

For future reference all topics of this nature will be posted over there so as not to broadside you readers with something heavy on a normally powderpuff blog.

Now I can get back to writing about less spiritually confronting things like substitute teaching and how nice it is to live in the Puget Sound. I hope this clears up any confusion as I was under the impression I could write about whatever I wanted on my own blog. But apparently I have to start another blog to do that.

I do apologize to many of my blog readers for causing you extra mouse clicks to read more of my content.

No comments:


Kale%20Iverson
Quantcast