Thursday, May 22, 2008

For the record...I made it home

Yeah, it was great, smooth sailing all the way. I am pretty peeved at Alaska Airlines, they charged me another 75 bucks to change my ticket again and then lost on of my two bags, incredible.

I guess I made it though and thats nice. The family is good. I'll be setting up, packing up, gearing up and getting ready for Sasquatch Music Festival Summer 2008. We'll be leaving on Saturday morning so you might not hear from me for a while. I hope everyone is doing well and I'll keep you posted as soon as I get back to write all about it.

Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are back! Welcome to crappy weather!!! Though it must be a bit milder than what you have had.

Has reality set in yet? No school, or planning for awhile. 4 more wks until I see the light of day and school is out-though my brain is already on vacation!!!:O)

When you are settled, give us a call, or stop by. We will be here!

Loves to you!!!
Jen and family


Kale%20Iverson
Quantcast