Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Humpday Umpdate...NOT!

No Humpday Umpdate today. The musical update would obviously be David Bowie as "The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars." If you don't know why then you really need to read the post below from yesterday.

I have about 20-30 readers a day and I only have 11 votes for the Reader's Choice Topic of the Week. SOOOOOO, yeah, um, VOTE ALREADY! Its to the right and down, and you can vote more than once or for more than one choice. Some of you aren't pullin you're weight around here. I'm gonna keep it up till I get 15 votes, then I'll be satisfied that you're being equally represented.

I'm not doing the Umpdate because the post "Bowie's In my Brownies" needs to be read, savored, and commented on.

Good day to you. Thanks commenters and voters.

5 comments:

writer said...

You lie. I tried to vote for barnacles again and it wouldn't let me. You're going to have to add two votes for that manually. Not only is the word barnacles the best sounding, it is also the most interesting of your choice topics, with port o potty tipping coming in a close second.
-K

Anonymous said...

I have voted as much as I can. I won't tell you what I voted for but it's not what you think!
By the way, I have a new artist for you, Lizz Wright. Have you heard of her? I think you'd like it. Love Mom

alisha said...

you cant vote more than once from any given computer. I'm with kmc...put up an extra vote for barnacles for me too!

Anonymous said...

Well, I had to laugh. Alex rec. a breakdown the other day for a Subaru commercial! :O)

I instantly thought of you! They wanted interesting family members. Even a bit 'quirky' whatever that is...however, it was mom and child, or couples in their 60's. OR, sumo wrestler looking types.

Hopefully this summer there will be another casting for family members going cross country in their car-I'll be sure to send your picture in!! :O)

love-
Jen

raelena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Kale%20Iverson
Quantcast