Sunday, December 2, 2007

WEEKLY UPDATE AND INFO

HEY YOU GUYS!! We are so close to Christmas you can do it.

MUSICAL ARTIST OF THE WEEK, YEAR AND LIFETIME: I have been waiting to say this for a long time but I waited for a week where I really meant it This is my artist of the week "FLOWMOTION" from any and all albums including "Live at Meltdown 2006", "Live in Yosemite", "Is That Right" and "Live at High Sierra 2005."
At a time when my heart was full of sadness this band single handedly brought me back from the dead. My brother and a whole gang of silly monkeys will be rocking our hearts out to them on NEW YEARS EVE baby! I can't express how much I love this band. They are the best band on the planet in my opinion. I have yet to meet a person who went to a show (the right way) and didn't have their hearts and minds changed for ever. Please go to www.flowmotion.net and check them out!

OLD PERSON PHRASE OF THE WEEK: "Crimanitly" (cry mah nit lee) This phrase is awesome. It can fill in for so many various expletives. I think this phrase should be used in the kitchen, "Crimanitly I burned the oatmeal cookies again" or something like that.

WEATHER UPDATE: After a week of intense winds up to 65 mph at times and rain always we have cooled back down to the 30's and our windchill dropped us back to our usual butt ass cold 20 deg. F. Everything froze back up. Saw a red sky this morning though, so you sailors out there take warning and all.

ART PROJECTS UPDATE: I have definitely been slacking on the music end. I'm finding it very hard to finish "A Whisper Wind" right now. I arranged some Christmas songs for the Elementary class for the Christmas Program though, so that was very avant guard you know?
I find time for poems now and again, and draw a little. So busy these days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im really happy that you finally put flomo on your artist of the week. I am really happy that someone else out there seems to appreciate them as much as I feel that I do. I really cant wait to see them with you for new years, it will be a great way to kick off the new year.

Anonymous said...

wooo! flowmotion! I'm listening to my best of flomo playlist right speak of the devil. new years is going to rock our socks off!


Kale%20Iverson
Quantcast