Sunday, October 7, 2007

The Album Is Done.

I just finished my album, "I Need Life" today. Finally. I can burn the cd and send you a copy complete with track listing, full set of lyrics and a album cover art if you like. I just need your address. Please email it to me at kaleiverson@hotmail.com if you would like one. It is not a professional album, I made it on the Garageband sound editing equipment for Macs. But, in my professional opinion it kicks ace. I would simply love to share it with you and see what you think. It took two months after school to make and I'm pretty pumped with the finished product. All of the songs were made up on the spot except for "Mountain Air" which I wrote shortly before I moved here. I can't play any of the songs now so don't ask me over Christmas. I don't care if you've never met me or think I would never send an album to you. I will if you send me your address. I will be sending it out to several people who I know the address of. If you doubt that I have it or just want to remind me that you would like a copy email me anyway. I hope to hear from you soon whoever you are and I look forward to sending you a copy that was heavily influenced by Bob Dylan, Citizen Cope, Paul Simon, Michael Franti and the lonely lonely state of Alaska.

4 comments:

Susan Iverson said...

If I don't get the first copy I will be very upset! I have been waiting for this. Can't wait. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Excellent, I could use more of you and Martha in my life. I don't have to send you an email right? -katie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Kale%20Iverson
Quantcast